Thanks for visiting Cookeville Collision Center.
Repair work so good, even the factory will be impressed!
Cookeville Collision Center is a state-of-the-art repair facility dedicated to providing high quality repairs at a reasonable price.
We are a Certified Collision Repair facility. We don’t just fix vehicles, we restore them to their original factory condition. Cookeville Collision Center uses only original equipment parts and environmentally friendly waterborne paint on your vehicle, while following stringent Manufacturer repair procedures.. GUARANTEED!
We will negotiate with the insurance companies to restore your vehicle to its original factory condition. Stop by for a FREE estimate or come by for bodywork. Bring an insurance estimate with you.
We proudly serve the Cookeville, TN areas. You can expect our certified technicians to provide truly exceptional labor and our friendly staff to offer timely and knowledgeable assistance. Our primary goal is your safety after leaving the shop. That’s why only certified technicians are hired by us either to work on your Ford, Nissan, Lincoln, Hyundai or whatever make and model you choose to bring in to our body shop.
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Customer experience is our # 1 priority. We have created a one stop solution for your vehicle repair needs. Our trained professionals will fully explain the entire process from the initial claim, to scheduling repairs, accessing your alternate transportation needs, follow up during repairs, completion process, your lifetime guarantee and post repair Do’s & Don’ts. Your experience will be seamless and one that will leave you wanting to refer friends & family.
We back all repair work with a written, lifetime warranty. Any defects in workmanship will be corrected free of charge unless caused by unreasonable use, maintenance or care of the vehicle.
To obtain service under this warranty, return the vehicle to us with your original repair receipt. Call for more details.
ON-SITE RENTAL CARS
For maximum convenience and savings, we offer low-cost, current model rental cars on-site. Enterprise Representatives are available to assist in scheduling rentals.
We’ll be glad to help you with any of your towing needs. Just call our toll-free number during our hours of operation and we’ll help you make the necessary arrangements.
We accept the following methods of payment:
– Certified Funds
– American Express
– Personal Checks
As an additional convenience, we offer Free Wi-Fi / wireless high-speed Internet access in the waiting room.
Being involved in an accident is usually an unpleasant experience – getting your car repaired and looking new again doesn’t have to be. That is why we understand the inconvenience an automobile accident can bring to your life. That is why we employ caring and skilled associates who respect your situation and have the technical expertise to quickly repair your vehicle the right way – the first time, on time, every time. All of our associates are committed to delivering your professionally repaired vehicle to you as soon as possible. Providing 100% customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
Gold Class Collision Center
Cookeville Collision Center is proud to be recognized as a Gold Class ™ collision repair business. The Gold Class recognition indicates that our technicians are trained in the proper repair techniques and procedures that contribute to the complete and safe repair of your vehicle.
As a Gold Class shop, we require each of our technicians involved in collision repair to take ongoing training every year. This includes classes on new vehicle technologies and the latest repair techniques.
We are among only 10 percent of collision repair businesses to achieve Gold Class status, whereas shops that are not Gold Class may train minimally or not at all. Gold Class shops are trained on how to fix your vehicle properly; on what can be repaired and what needs to be replaced; and on how to see hidden damage you may not see.
Two out of three people find a repair shop by talking to friends or relatives. Don’t take chances. Refer your friends and family in the Freeport area to Cookeville Collision Center and let our trained repair professionals take care of them today.
Cookeville TN is a great place to be, and we are conveniently located for you with online instructions on how to get here from all directions. We are your Certified Technicians that know your vehicle and we work on all makes and models.
- We at Cookeville Collision Center deal with all insurance companies & will work for you to get your vehicle repaired correctly to pre-loss condition. Know your rights.
1. By law, you have the right to choose the repair facility you want to repair your vehicle. It’s your car and you alone will have to live with the repairs.
2. By law, you need acquire only one estimate, and that one estimate should be from the shop you have chosen to repair your vehicle.
3. Be firm with the insurer: Insist on the shop you have chosen.
4. Remember that the quality of repair is not the same at every shop: Cookeville Collision Center has completed over 5 years of consistent top quality repairs.
5. Remember that Cookeville Collision Center will be happy to take care of all negotiations with insurers, if you so choose.
When you call your Insurance Company request us Cookeville Collision Center at Nissan of Cookeville.
Paint Refinishing and Color Matching
- The Refinish Department at Cookeville Collision Center is state of the art. With our downdraft baking paint booth cures refinished vehicles, duplicating the paint process under which your vehicle was originally painted. The booths are heavily filtered, and their intake & exhaust filters are regularly changed and tested to protect the environment. Our refinish technicians updated their training certification yearly through PPG Paint manufacturer classes to assure your vehicle will be returned to you with the luster and durability it had when it left the dealership showroom floor. We feature a limited lifetime warranty on the refinish work and materials on your vehicle, backed up by PPG’s lifetime guarantee for its Certified Collision Repair Centers.
Things You Should Know
- Things You Need to Know Concerning Choosing a Qualified Repair Facility
Typical misleading insurer word-tracks include:
“The shop you chose is not on our preferred list” / “The repairs may take longer.” At Cookeville Collision Center we don’t cut corners: We will begin repairs at the earliest possible time, and finish them with the least inconvenience to you. “We’ve found the shop you chose to be difficult to work with.” At Cookeville Collision Center we work with your interests foremost in all negotiations. “If you choose that shop you may have to pay the difference in price.” At Cookeville Collision Center we charge only what the repair and needed materials come to.
“One of our approved shops can begin repairing your vehicle immediately.” Tell your insurer you have already chosen Cookeville Collision Center to perform your repairs. First and foremost your satisfaction is guaranteed!!
- Estimates and professional advice are always available to you, and always FREE.
Appointments for estimates are not required. Just come visit us at your convenience, during regular business hours. We’ll do our best to give you a comprehensive estimate quickly, and explain all your options. The process usually takes about 15-30 minutes depending on the damage to your vehicle. Our damage appraisers will go over the estimate with you, so you know exactly what needs to be done to your vehicle.
You are welcome to call us with any questions. (888) 420-5586
When you call your Insurance Company tell them Cookeville Collision Center will be repairing your vehicle.
Negotiating A Quality Repair
- Five Things You Need to Know Before an Auto Accident
Following are 5 things you need to know to successfully negotiate a quality repair with a minimum of confusion and frustration. Though you may not have control over being involved in an accident, by following these guidelines you can have control over the quality of repairs your vehicle will receive, and the accompanying peace of mind. Remember that you alone will have to live with the repaired vehicle.
1. Keep in mind that insurers’ main business is making money, though they may promise you the world when vying for your policy dollars. It’s common for insurers to retain millions in profits annually through limiting or denying pay-out to repairers for certain necessary repair operations and materials. The result: If you aren’t watching, you may receive a repair of lesser quality than the “pre-loss condition” your policy promises. Insurers are increasingly dictating to repair professionals how your vehicle will be repaired, what type of parts will be used, in what time frame repairs will be completed, and at what price. This “cost-containment” pressure can result in repair practices that produce unsafe repairs and loss of resale value. Contrary to what you might be told, it is your right to choose the shop that will repair your vehicle.
2. Deal with the shop that puts your concerns ahead of insurer alliances. While many collision shops are in business only for the money, and many have “partnered” with insurers in DRP arrangements (similar to medical HMOs), this does not necessarily insure their ability to cater to your personal needs and provide you a more positive repair experience. DRP agreements generally imply that the insurer will supply the DRP-partner shop an increased flow of insurer-directed work in exchange for that shop performing repairs in accordance with insurer-mandated guidelines which vary from company to company. The result is a repair facility that may not feel obligated to earn your business, exercise you right to choose. Before being involved in an accident, search out a collision shop that covets you as its customer and will go the extra mile to earn your valuable trust. Choose a shop that is interested in the quality of each repair, and satisfaction of every single customer, rather than insurer-directed volume.
3. Take the initiative in choosing the shop that will repair your vehicle, rather than entrusting this all-important decision to an insurance representative. Some insurer representatives have become masters in the use of cleverly worded statements that direct work away from many quality-conscious shops, into shops with whom these insurers have agreements, sometimes forcing these shops into questionable practices at your expense. Your auto is a major investment; choose a collision repairer based on the testimony of satisfied friends. Also, before an accident occurs, review your insurance policy’s fine print with your agent and attorney to confirm it doesn’t restrict your right to patronize the shop of your choice.
4. Make sure your vehicle will be repaired using Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts where ever possible. OEM parts and components have been designed and manufactured to very strict tolerances and collision specifications by your auto’s manufacturer. If you aren’t watching, though, the replacement parts installed on your vehicle may be of much lower quality. Insurance companies, seeking low-cost substitutes to OEM crash parts, created the Certified Automotive Parts Association (CAPA), touted as “a standard setting organization to insure the quality of (aftermarket / imitation) crash repair parts.” But Consumer Reports (Feb, 99) testing told a much different story: “Shoddy auto parts: parts that don’t fit, bumpers that shatter, fenders that rust.” Following rigorous laboratory testing of these mostly “CAPA certified” imitation parts, their conclusion was that “cheap car parts can cost you a bundle.” Don’t become the loser in this shell game. Only OEM replacement crash parts perform as originally intended, restore your vehicle’s pre-loss safety factor, and fully maintain its warranty and value.
5. Investigate the credentials of your shop of choice. Any reputable shop will be proud to give you a tour. Check their certifications, written warranty, general cleanliness, organization and collection of notes from satisfied customers. Though patronizing a shop displaying certifications from automotive repair standards-setting, training, and testing organizations – among them Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) and Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR) – doesn’t necessarily guarantee a perfect experience, generally these shops are above average.
Trained, Experienced Auto Repair Experts for Fast, Quality Workmanship
- You want your car, truck, van, or SUV back as good as new. Trust Cookeville Collision Center to repair your vehicle with our state-of-the-art facility and equipment. Our paint technicians have been trained through PPG, and have ASE certifications. Our repair technicians are trained through I-Car, have ASE certifications, and have extensive experience with our Chief frame straightening and measuring systems. Before we return your car or truck to you, it will be detailed and will receive a quality control inspection. And all our work is backed up by a lifetime repair warranty.
Chief & track Liner Frame Racks and Touch Measuring System
- Chief offers the most extensive line of pulling, measuring, anchoring and vehicle specification products in the industry. Chief continues to aggressively develop and launch innovative products that enable Cookeville Collision Center to become more productive and successful, providing you with a better end product.
- At Cookeville Collision Center, our goal is to deliver quality products and workmanship, while maintaining a cost effective solution to our customers. We believe in getting the job done right the first time. In the unlikely event a problem arises, we will do everything in our power to correct matters. We guarantee the integrity of our products and stand behind our work. All customers receive lifetime warranty against leaks and imperfections in Glass. Don’t wait, call us today to schedule an appointment at (888) 420-5586
•We only use OEM or Glass manufactured to OEM Standards
•We only use OEM approved urethane
•Certified Auto Glass Installers
•Insurance Claims are welcomed
•Windshields, door glass, quarter glass, back glass
•Rock chip repair
•Door motor and regulator repair & replacement
- If you have a cracked or damaged windshield, don’t wait. Call us today at (888) 420-5586 . With today’s technology, Cookeville Collision Center has options available to repair your windshield. It may not be necessary to completely replace it. Cookeville Collision Center has expert installation technicians who will get you back on the road quickly. We stand behind our products and services 100%.
Trained, Experienced Auto Repair Experts for Fast, Quality Workmanship
- You want your car, truck, van, or SUV back as good as new. Trust Cookeville Collision Center to repair your vehicle with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, paint technicians trained through PPG and ASE certifications and repair technicians trained through I-Car, ASE and Chief frame straightening and measuring systems. Before we return your car or truck to you, it will be detailed and will receive a quality control inspection. And all our work is backed up by a lifetime repair warranty.
Professional Detailed Services Offered
- Tired of your car looking old? Let us renew it with our professional detailing services.
•Complete 3 step buffing process
•Interior wipe down including dash and vents
•Car interior shampoo and extraction
•Windows and glass cleaning
•Leather cleaning and conditioning
•Road tar and over spray removal
Computerized Vehicle Diagnostics
- It’s not just a guessing game.
Here is the bottom line when it comes to state-of-the-art computer diagnostics: a computer is only as good as the technician who operates it. Today’s “check engine” light might indicate many, many types of problems and issues, from the simple to the serious.
Today’s vehicle has numerous on-board computers. While you’re cruising down the road in your high-tech driving machine, you may not be aware of the 20 to 40 on-board computers that are all making thousands of decisions per second so you can experience some of the finest, ultimate driving conditions possible.
It takes technology to accurately pinpoint diagnose, repair and service all of the latest technological advances prevalent on today’s high-tech engineered automobiles. Combined with our experienced ASE Certified Technicians, you will receive an expert diagnostic analysis on your vehicle, which will save you time and money.
Our commitment to our valued customers is to provide the best level of service and repairs that are possible today. Without this kind of commitment to obtain all the current technology to diagnose high-tech vehicles, it is just a guessing game. We believe that a guess is not what you want.
Professional Welding Services
- Auto body and frame damage often requires the use of specialized welding systems. At Cookeville Collision Center, we utilize several different types of welding systems to perform our custom welding repairs. For example, we have a Pro Spot i4 resistance welder and M.I.G Welders in our facility that allow us to do repairs quickly, efficiently and mimic factory construction methods. We also offer welding services for other projects that may require a professional touch.
- We have nearly 20 vehicles available for rent to you our valued customers and to your out-of-town guests. All of our rental vehicles are 4-door models with automatic transmissions. We have sedans, suv’s, van’s and a pickup. Each are affordably priced depending on your needs. We require that you have a valid driver’s license, current full coverage insurance and a major credit or debit card. While your vehicle is in our shop for repairs we will discount the cost of a rental car from the normal rate.